How did my habits of overload, imbalance, and procrastination–and my addiction to pressure–contribute to my isolation, burnout, and an eventual reformation of my project-launching ways? And how does that all tie into my present-day efforts to de-estrange myself? Let’s find out!
(Click the play button in the player or use the links below to download or listen in other ways.)
What’s in this episode:
- Review of “Work Habits Pt 1”
- How being able to do anything convinced me that I could do everything
- Stories from my past days of quasi-productivity
- A multitude of dogs, and me sounding more irritated with them than I normally am
- “I do think there’s a way out of all this.”
- …and a lot more!
Listening tip: You like dogs, right? Good. Ruff! Ruff! Ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff!
Referenced in this episode:
- Never Not Funny with Jimmy Pardo
- Estranged #9: Work Habits, Pt. 1
- My former presidential campaign
- The Free School on the Internet project
- StopCarnivore.org (site is gone, but here’s an old interview about it)
- PeoplesForum.com (1998-2007, RIP)
- Judge James Gray
- The story of the poem that got me suspended from school
- 30 Days of Raps About Principal Mark Cerutti
- DJ Sashwat (Sashwat Singh) – Facebook Fan Page
- my The Not-So-Simple Life column “Flashback–Shutting It All Down“
- My comic The Little Things
- Shawn Tuttle and The Simplifier newsletter